Advice for future high school students (incoming freshmen or just to sophomores):

My advice for future high school students is to stay true to themselves. Many people in high school want to be someone that they aren’t and they become stress when they are not able to become that person. Also, do not show feelings to anyone, high school is just the start of your adulthood and there is so much more to do after high school. get involved with school, there are so many sports and activities to do that will help you meet new people and stay out of trouble. Take your education seriously, your grades will overall effect your future. What you do now, will show in time. School is not for everybody, so if you and your parents have had a talk about whether school is for you and you do not want to do it anymore, look into getting your GED, a high school diploma is not the only way to show you got your education. Try to be on the good side of your teachers, i happened to be on a bad side with my gym teacher and there is no way that i can get my grade up because he controls it. Make friends with people, they will help the days go by fast.